Last few days, I have been thinking about a safe driving system for a used car that I bought last week because I’m not good at driving a car.
I’m looking forward to selling semi-automated cars now.
I considered and tested the following things.
1. Drive recorder installation (I mistakenly bought drive recorder with an only front camera though I wanted rear camera )
2. Attaching the collision prevention sensor at the time of back (I don’t want to open the hole for the back sensor camera)
3. Attach side cameras so that I can see the side when changing lanes.
Considered using a drive recorder within thousands of yen, used smartphones, and tablets.
The sensor with the camera that I bought at Amazon did not react against an ordinary wall.
It seemed that the sensor that reacts to metals. Probably it responds to a standard car.
I couldn’t confirm if it is correct or not because I didn’t have an extra car.
* Consideration of back countermeasure system.
Sensor with camera
+ Composite (RSA) convert to USB
+ USB Convert to a mini USB
+ tablet or smartphone
+ application (can’t use an old smartphone because I can’ watch a video if it is not OTG compatible).
* Supports side camera (considering 1 or 2)
1) Use the wireless remote camera app to show the video s by the right and left side smartphones behind the seat (using wifi or Bluetooth).
2) Connected the USB camera with a wire and looked at the video on the tablet.
〇 Since there isn’t an appropriate app so far, and each app has merit and demerit; it is difficult to find an appropriate one.
* I can’t find an app that monitors two cameras via Bluetooth. (There are apps which using one remote and one camera)
* If you use Wifi, you can use multiple surveillance camera apps, but the settings are cumbersome.
* Wiring seems to be possible using a hub, but it becomes full of wiring, also have to buy a hub.
〇 Apps that I used
Wired (OTG compatible smartphones only):
USB カメラ (Japanese USB camera),
USB Dual Camera (I could not use “USB camera”(English app).)
1 camera only
Drive mate Remotecam (Can’t use old Android phone).
Multiple cameras (via Wifi) Alfred, AtHome Video Streamer(AVS) + AtHOme Camera
I will continue to consider a cheaper system next.
I touched my car and used my body for the first time in a long time.
I can sleep well !!
#driverecorder #SafetyCarApp #Andoroid #iphone #apps #UsedCar #UsedPhone